PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the PDF pattern only, the finished product is not included in this listing. Free PDF reader software can be downloaded easily.
The updated Kaleidoscope pattern is a fun sew that is guaranteed to impress. It is simple to construct and beginner friendly. It contains 13 pages of detailed instructions and images to ensure you get the best results you can from the project.
A bit about the PDF Pattern:
- It is fat quarter friendly so if you have a collection in your stash that you don’t know what to do with – this is the perfect project. Alternately if you want to use yardage I wont judge you at all for that – you do you!
- It is perfectly suited to large scale prints that want to shine.
- Two options are included for the centre square including the star.
- It comes in 5 size options:
Cot/Crib – 36″ x 48″ (92 x 120cm)
Throw – 60″ x 60″ (150 x 150cm)
Single/Twin – 60″ x 84″ (150 x 210cm)
Double – 72″ x 84″ ( 180 x 210cm)
Queen – 84″ x 84″ (210 x 210cm)
- It is a perfect weekend sew. The large blocks means you can knock out a quilt top in only a few hours from planning to cutting to piecing
- Basic instructions for quilting and binding are included.
- Instructions for scallop binding are not included however I have linked the tutorial I used.
Due to the nature of Digital Files, no refunds are offered once purchase has been made.
If you have any questions regarding this quilt please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help.
Follow our social media hashtags – #piccolokaleidoscope #piccolopatterns
Join our Facebook group Piccolo Pattern Studio for ongoing support and encouragement
This pattern can also be purchased via my Etsy store if you are having trouble processing the purchase outside of Australia.
This pattern has been created by Sarah Scott of Piccolo Studio and is intended for personal use only. The pattern must not be reproduced, distributed or sold in part or whole in any form. If you are a small home-based business, then permission is granted to sell finished items in a limited quantity only. Please credit Piccolo Studio as the original creator of the pattern at time of sale and in any online promotion. Piccolo Studio reserves the right to change or end this policy at any time